NHL Logos request
unknown
2008-02-11 01:47:10 UTC
Does any one have all of the NHL logos digitized. Specifically looking
for the Washington Capitals 2007-2008 season logos.

See
http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=llrs2zxi127vkqgcsvfb
and
http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=b9hvwjslf7jzh18ej6y4

for two specifically that are being requested.

Thanks.
BEI Design
2008-02-11 02:11:52 UTC
Post by unknown
Does any one have all of the NHL logos digitized.
Specifically looking for the Washington Capitals
2007-2008 season logos.
Those logos are copyrighted. Try here:
http://capitals.nhl.com/
unknown
2008-02-12 03:47:18 UTC
Yes they are copyrighted...but we all know that is the only reason
usenet still exisits..for the exchange of copyrighted material.

On 2008-02-10 21:11:52 -0500, "BEI Design"
http://capitals.nhl.com/
Pogonip
2008-02-12 04:32:59 UTC
On 2008-02-10 21:11:52 -0500, "BEI Design"
Post by BEI Design
Post by unknown
Does any one have all of the NHL logos digitized.
Specifically looking for the Washington Capitals
2007-2008 season logos.
http://capitals.nhl.com/
Assume the position. You have the right to remain silent.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
SewVeryCreative
2008-02-12 14:48:17 UTC
Post by unknown
Yes they are copyrighted...but we all know that is the only reason
usenet still exisits..for the exchange of copyrighted material.
As someone who makes the logos that you're talking about *stealing* ... um,
no, that's not why usenet exists.
--
Connie :)
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com
Ron Anderson
2008-02-12 16:52:11 UTC
On 2008-02-10 21:11:52 -0500, "BEI Design"
Post by BEI Design
Post by unknown
Does any one have all of the NHL logos digitized.
Specifically looking for the Washington Capitals
2007-2008 season logos.
http://capitals.nhl.com/
You seem bent on pirating licensed goods.
Why not set yourself up for a long time in prison just buy an embroidery
machine and the digitizing software and make them yourself. You might be
able to do this for just under $10,000.00
Or of course you could be honorable and pay to have the licensed logo's like
everyone else.
unknown
2008-02-13 02:16:00 UTC
I won't get in a flame war about this so I will leave it like this.

- I have thousands of dollars worth of licensed goods already from many
NHL teams (and other sports teams).
- The NHL does not offer the logos I am looking for on the item I want
to put it on.
- I am NOT selling it. I am using it for my OWN personal use.Yes I know
that if someone does digitize it an post it on USENET (which is about
95% for pirating purposes anyway) that those people could sell it.
- If the NHL did offer digitized logos for personal use for a small fee
i would buy it. The problem is...they don't.
- You $10,000 number is rediculous..at least for personal use.
- I do have digitizing software (legally purchased) and have digitized
many other logos for my own personal use. The digitizing software is
for my PC and if it did not recently die I would do it myself. I am
primarily a MAC user and I have not yet purchased anything for that.

Thank you.
everyone else.
BEI Design
2008-02-13 08:15:13 UTC
Post by unknown
I won't get in a flame war about this so I will leave it
like this.
- I have thousands of dollars worth of licensed goods
already from many NHL teams (and other sports teams).
Good for you! And for them....
Post by unknown
- The NHL does not offer the logos I am looking for on
the item I want to put it on.
Tough!
Post by unknown
- I am NOT selling it. I am using it for my OWN personal
use.Yes I know that if someone does digitize it an post it
on USENET
(which is about 95% for pirating purposes anyway) that
those people could sell it. -
And you find nothing wrong with that, pirate?
Post by unknown
If the NHL did offer
digitized logos for personal use for a small fee i would
buy it. The problem is...they don't.
Again, tough, it's theirs to do with as they wish.
Post by unknown
- You $10,000 number is rediculous..at least for personal
use.
Where did you learn spelling and punctuation?
Post by unknown
- I do have digitizing software (legally purchased) and
have digitized many other logos for my own personal use.
Well, there you go, why ask someone else to become involved
in an illegal activity for you?
Post by unknown
The digitizing
software is for my PC and if it did not recently die I
would do it
myself.
Again, tough!
Post by unknown
I am primarily a MAC user and I have not yet
purchased anything for that.
Waaa, waaaa, waaaaa...
Post by unknown
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Ron Anderson
2008-02-13 16:48:26 UTC
snip

I do have digitizing software (legally purchased) and have digitized
many other logos for my own personal use. The digitizing software is for
my PC and if it did not recently die I would do it myself. I am primarily
a MAC user and I have not yet purchased anything for that.
Thank you.
Seems easy enough to solve your problem then. PC's are cheap. Go out and buy
one and do it yourself
Samantha Hill - take out TRASH to reply
2008-02-13 21:53:39 UTC
Post by unknown
- If the NHL did offer digitized logos for personal use for a small fee
i would buy it. The problem is...they don't.
They still own the logos.

Have you contacted them to find out if you could pay a license fee to
use your own digitized logo for an item? They might do it if you aren't
reselling it.